Clear All

• Marion
    replied
    Here is page 2
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    Here is something super simple. Just replace colors, text and pictures.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    This is a great idea. Thanks Nana for your Templates

Leave a comment:

• *eng*
    replied
    There are templates in desktop publishing programmes and also in programmes such as Microsoft Works, Microsoft Publisher, Print Artist etc, but I have yet to find one I really like.

Leave a comment:

• Melody
    replied
    Yay, I'm glad this is good inspiration!!
    I can't wait to see what people come up with!!

Nana C, thanks for those. I'm just looking for something that looks a bit more like a newsletter.
    Hugs,
    M

Leave a comment:

• NanaC95565
    replied
    Originally posted by Melody View Post
    Hi all seeing that we can save as .PDF I was thinking it would be great to use Scrapbook Max to make family type news letters, so I was wondering if any of you who are really good at making templates could create some newsletter type templates?

Thanks so much!
    Melody here are 2 templates. Hope this helps you out alittle or alot. LOL These are masks like Wonder and Angelwithin have done. I did use 1 of Angelwithins shapes(Thanks Angel) that she shared with us awhile back. Everything else is sbm and mine. Hope this helps.
    To use simply click on each paper and change it to whatever paper you want. Basically like a quick click. Really simple. Nothing to fancy but thought it might help you out.
    PS you can add you own embellishments to it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• *eng*
    replied
    I have to do newsletters on a regular basis for the old people. Look forward to seeing what emerges

Leave a comment:

• OnieRN
    replied
    Great Suggestion

I was doing weekly newsletters for a group that I belonged too but handed the job over after a year. I was using MS Word and really wasn't happy with them because they just didn't have character.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    This is an intriquing thought!!! Will work on that!!! THANKS for the suggestion!! I have done a newsletter template for my sister last year but in another program not compatible to SBM..Takes me time to think it through!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X