Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Military Theme

Hi Everyone,
    I have been meaning to share this template, Just now getting around to it.
    Hope you can use it.
    Sending Love and Praying for Blessings for you all.
    Trish
    Attached Files
    sigpic

This is wonderful Angle, I really admired it when you posted it in the gallery!
    My son spent a year in Iraq and I scrapped it for him, I still have some pictures I wasn't sure what to do with, this will works great. Thank you so much!

Comment

Wonderful

Thanks Angle, very affectionate of its part, to pass this stops in, ok kisses

Comment

EI< Marion

I, Marion, I loved I work Mrs. who you in them I passed STUFF BY JILL, but iunfortunately I did not obtain to make download of none of those, I loved lavander, it could give a tip to me of as to proceed? thanks ok

kisses

Comment

Marion and Rosana
          I am glad that you can use them You are very welcome
          Big Hugs.
          Trish
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
            I, Marion, I loved I work Mrs. who you in them I passed STUFF BY JILL, but iunfortunately I did not obtain to make download of none of those, I loved lavander, it could give a tip to me of as to proceed? thanks ok

kisses
            Rosana, these items need a "password" She give a bible verse and you have to put in the missing word. Jeremiah, chapter 29 (verse 13).
            The password in this one is "heart" After that you can download it.

Rosana, estes artigos necessita uma "senha" que dá um verso do bible e você tem que pôr na palavra faltante. Jeremiah, capítulo 29 (verso 13). A senha nesta é "coração" em seguida esse você pode download o.

Let me know if you understand.

Comment

OHH!!!!! Thanks Drª ,

Yes, I understood, yes Thanks Marion, you it was born to be same doctor, this always helping me, hahahah, I go to only try now ok kissesssss thanks much

Comment

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
                Yes, I understood, yes Thanks Marion, you it was born to be same doctor, this always helping me, hahahah, I go to only try now ok kissesssss thanks much
                You are welcome Rosana, let me know if it works out for you.

Comment

Wowowowo, showlllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssss

HIYAAAAAAAAAA! I obtained, thanks thanks only much Dr Marion, I obtained is wonderful to lavander, all are equal?

Comment

I am glad it worked Rosana. This is indeed a very beautiful set.

In case someone else is interested, here is the link for the download Rosana talked about. This lady has truly beautiful stuff and a link to another wonderful site called "at the well"

http://stuffbyjill.blogspot.com/2007...t-updated.html

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      I am glad it worked Rosana. This is indeed a very beautiful set.

In case someone else is interested, here is the link for the download Rosana talked about. This lady has truly beautiful stuff and a link to another wonderful site called "at the well"

http://stuffbyjill.blogspot.com/2007...t-updated.html
                      Thanks Marion, reminders are very useful, my bookmarked selection is so large I llose track
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

thanks Angle, very nice.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                        X