Template: My Golden Retreiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: My Golden Retreiver

This is our dog SAMM. She loves the outdoors. Her name is made up form our childrens names. Sean, Amy, Meagan McAteer. Hope you like.
    Attached Files

What a honey
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

These are great. Thanks for sharing

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

ADORABLE! What a cute dog you have. We have a retriever puppy...he gets fixed tomorrow so I'm a little worried about him.

Comment

Oh my goodness!!! I love it I love I love it!!!! I have 2 goldens!! My life has changed sooo much because of them, all for the good! They both love the snow. Shelby is 1 year old and KC is 5 months,They both lay in the snow. Don't Worry too much Sandy, I cried when I left the Vet after taking Shelby to get fixed, I hated it! But it was for her own good, and I have to go thru it again next month for KC. Ugggggh

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Very cool!
            Thanks

Comment

Adorable! Dogs are wonderful!!
              Julie

Comment

Love the layout. Also like how you came up with the name!
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

haha golden in the snow. must be something in the breed cause IF ( big IF) it snows over here in the Netherlands our golden Happy just goes totally crazy. haha. she is 6 years now and we love her to bits and since we got her ( about a year and a half ago) we have watched her change in to a Happy dog. ( wich she wasnt when she first came to us).
                  lovely lay-out/template

Comment

Working...
                  X