No announcement yet.

Template: Forever Friends Mask Layouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are so Cute & perfect for my daughters pages.. I have a bunch of pics of her & her friends.. Thanks Again!!!

Hugzzzz,

Comment

Thanks, These are so fun to play with!
      Lisa

Comment

These are great Fiona. thanks for sharing

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Originally posted by twinglemommyof3 View Post
          I love these! They are soooo good. Ok, so now here's the question...what's a mask??? hahaha! I feel like my blonde daughter this morning....if she gets on here, look out, the blondness will crack you up!!! Let's just put it this way, she asked her dad how they moved the Superbowl Stadium from state to state for the game! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Need I say more??

That is funny!!!!

Comment

Thanks so much Fiona
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
              basically they are templates that you have control over the colours, paper textures etc

open them as you would a template - double click on the areas you wish to colour - go into change picture - choose a new paper scrap - click ok and then ok again

once you've finished re-colouring all the grey/black sections add your photo and any embellishments to make the pages more personal

fiona x

Ok, See I'm still lost! hahaha! open them as you would a template????? How's that? Is this something I need a graphics program for? Sorry for being a pain...once I get the hang of everything, then I can help out huh! woohoo!!
              May

Comment

Thank you Fiona, these are great!!!
                Love and Light to you and yours
                Faye
                xx

sigpic

Comment

Love this, thank you!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

i love your stuff...thank you for the templates
                    sigpicmom7911 buddies are Verleen, autisticwonder, OnieRN, Patti Sorry to anyone who got offended by the travel link that was on my signature. Desmond removed it. Not to make anyone mad but I don't think anyone should have a link to a site attached to their signature.

Comment

Love them!!!!
                      Thanks!!

Comment

I LOVE MASKS!!! They are the best!! Thank you, Thank you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thanks so much

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

thanks 2!!

Comment

Thanks! Perfect for my daughter's pages!

Debby
                              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

these are beautiful. I do 8 1/2 x 11 also, so knowing how to make them work with that size would be great, because I Love them!!! Thanks
                                Trisha
                                My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                                X