• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Military I'm Coming Home

Hope this works
    Attached Files

template

Thank you so much...it seems to ahve worked since it downloaded into the program..sorry for being such a bother, i just wasnt sure how else to get it to download without the link...

Comment

glad you got it ,happy to help.
      What branch is your hubby in and what is his rank.
      Tell us about your family.

Comment

info

Hubby is in the US ARMY.....he is a HOOAH man! LOL I have to say it that way since I am a former US MARINE and Im a OORAH woman!

I have four gorgeous kids all of who are to the most part grown, I have been married for 7 turbulent(thanks to the deployments) years. My parents have been married for 52 years and are still happy! I was born and raised on a small farm in IL. I have traveled all over in both my service and my husbands. Hmm what else would you like to know...I told quite abit in my posts when i first requested help, so Im not sure what else i could tell. But ask me and i'd be glad to share....

Comment

What is a Hooah man and what is a OORAH Woman.
          I am a Canadian,I live in a small town called (Nipawin) in Saskatchewan. Have been married for 12 years. We have a Trucking Company. We don't haul to the states lol.We have 3 children all grown,4 grandchildren and 1 on the way July 15.

Comment

Debbie, I LOVE THE TEMPLATE..THAT IS so WONDERFUL!!

Shelbz..love hearing all we can about you and I too want to know what the OORAH woman is and the HOORAH man.. I'm have a DAH? moment..LOL!!

Comment

It's the Army or Marine "shout" if you can call it that. HOOOORAAAAAH!
              My husband was army (I am a Army souvenir) My father in law was Army, One of my sons still is Army (Guards) and one of my sons was Navy.

Marion

Comment

There are free templates at scrapbooker's playground for Army, Navy etc. Just remember to log in.

Comment

Great Template Debbie!

First thing I thought of when I heard "Hooah" was the movie "Scent of a woman" Al Pacino was always saying that in the movie.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                  X