Template: Carolyn & Daniel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Are there still problems uploading templates to these forums?

If so:

1. How large is the template (please be exact as possible -- you can find this out by right-clicking on the template file, and choosing 'Properties' -- the number i'm after is the one listed next to 'Size', in 'Bytes').

2. What happens when you try to upload the template? (ie. you get a page-can't-be-displayed error *immediately*, you get the same error after a while, the forum tells you the template is too big, etc.).

Thanks!
    Desmond.
    |

Comment

Originally posted by srussell
      I'm just curious ... What program do you use to edit your images?
      All I have is "paint"??? I just right click on the image and from the menu chose "open with" and select "Paint'????I don't know what else to use!( I have Microsoft Works if that is relevant?)
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and Desmond I haven't had time to try to upload again but as soon as I do I will respond to your question - thanks RG

Comment

Ah, I see... When you open the PNG in "Paint", that's when you get the black edges... Looks like Paint doesn't support the transparency and replaces it with black.

At this point , you won't be able to merge your images together and maintain the transparency...

Well, I'll search around around and see if whe can find you a better free Image Editor program you can download... maybe Corey has something he can suggest...
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
        X