Template: Angle's Teddie and Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Angle's Teddie and Me

My first "County Style Theme" that I have uploaded. My husband and my boys think its good enough to share, they think I am too hard on myself, I don't know, teddie isn't perfect, but I guess teddies are suppose to be unique. I hope you enjoy this, and Have a wonderful day!!
    Wishing you many Blessings.
    ~Hugs~
    Trish
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Gosh I would be so proud if I had produced this....it is an amazing bear , I love it and the template is fantastic. Yes, you are too hard on yourself, I'd do anything to be half as talented as you
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by angle View Post
      My first "County Style Theme" that I have uploaded. My husband and my boys think its good enough to share, they think I am too hard on myself, I don't know, teddie isn't perfect, but I guess teddies are suppose to be unique. I hope you enjoy this, and Have a wonderful day!!
      Wishing you many Blessings.
      ~Hugs~
      Trish

Oh my Trish this is so awesome. your men are right. Excellent work and thank you so much for it xo xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

This is great and you should be proud; thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Angle this is lovely thankyou for sharing xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Gorgeous!! Your wayyyyy to hard on yourself, this is beautiful. I'm into folkart stuff and this is great ! Very Nice Job

Comment

OUTSTANDING Template!!!! It is adorable! and you did a great job on it, dont second guess yourself ever! Thanks sooo much to hubby and the boys, if it werent for them we would of never got to see it, let alone use it! LOL And a BIG THANKS to you!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Oh No!

That teddy is perfect! Everyone is right..you ARE too hard on yourself! I love the country themes! hint hint hint hehehe...Keep them coming!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Angle are you NUTS.... , this is AMAZING!!!! Keep them coming, I loved the bears they are sooooo cute! Give the "boys" thanks from us and you just keep posting more of these, this is honestly 100% AWSOME!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Gosh !! Thanks a bunch. I think this has been the most fun for me, its almost like painting, with no clean up. Thanks for the great comments, I will keep trying.. Thanks again.
                    ~Hugs~
                    sigpic

Comment

Very nice thank u

Comment

thank you for the template...love it
                        sigpicmom7911 buddies are Verleen, autisticwonder, OnieRN, Patti Sorry to anyone who got offended by the travel link that was on my signature. Desmond removed it. Not to make anyone mad but I don't think anyone should have a link to a site attached to their signature.

Comment

This is so cute. Thanks
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

thank you!!!

and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself - it's gorgeous!
                            Love and Light to you and yours
                            Faye
                            xx

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X