Template: Fish On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Fish On

The second in the holiday LO's.. made all the papers etc myself so have put it in template form for you to use (couldn't find "fishy" things to use..LOL)
    Hope you can find them useful
    Hugs
    Kim
    Attached Files

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Thank you Kim, I have a picture of our goldfish
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      Thank you Kim, I have a picture of our goldfish
      Oh Eng I cant wait to see it!!! You crack me up!!!
      Thanks Kim! Awesome Layout! I have a guppy that will fit perfect! HAHAHAHAHA

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

I like it Kim! Thank you...I was looking for something to put this pic of my SIL in since she caught her "MONSTER" 3" long bass in!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Very nice thank u

Comment

Wow! Kimbob... I can see another designer coming up - You are awesome.. well done

Comment

Eng and Crops... I wanna see those guppy's..LOL... hahahaha. Crack me up both of YOU!!!!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

GIRL, IT ROCKS!! Ditto on Designer comment from Moonbeam!! I SOOO AGREE!!! LOVE the colors!!

Comment

Dont have a fish but ill snag the template anyway and get mum to take a pic of her fish for it lol

Mell
                  Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                  Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Thank you for this. It's perfect for a recent fishing trip where my 78 year old dad took my roommate on her first fishing trip ever!
                    Perfect. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                    X