Template: Moms Lilac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Moms Lilac

Hey Peeps I made a layout! I am proud to say I made EVERYTHING in this one!
    Hmmmm....never said that before! hahaha... I am also introducing my first kit ever! LOL LOL LOL funny... Ok, I was just playing around, if anybody wants it, it yours for the takin'!
    Attached Files

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Lilac

Crops,
    This is gorgeous. Love those colors. Thank you for sharing.
    Leaf

Comment

Beautiful Carol, Love it!

Comment

Very nice crops!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Gorgous Crops

Your Mom is a very pretty lady and the Lilac colors compliment her so nicely. Very pretty layout!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

VEry lovely...

sigpic

Comment

Love it Carol! I'm really partial to shades of purple so this is right up my alley; thank you!
              sigpic

Comment

GORGEOUS GIRL!!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

This will do beautifully for my late mother. Thank you so much for sharing
                  Wildstorm

Comment

Hey Cropsy!! AWESOME.... good job girlfriend! Stunning template.. want more!!! LOL
                    Hugs
                    Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

showshowwwwwwwwwwww

Girl great work, you this if dedicating very congratulations, I love lilac I love, was perfect ok kisses

Comment

This is so gorgeus, Crops. You did a beautiful job, and your mom is so lovely! Thank you for posting it.
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Crops,
                          This is great!! Such a beautiful tribute, and your mother is beautiful, I just wanted to say I think you are terrific, You seem to be so quick witted, and always right there to pick someone up when they are down, make them laugh when they are in need of a giggle.. I see you are also very talented too, I guess I am saying thanks for being you.
                          Trish
                          sigpic

Comment

*lookin over my shoulder* are you talkin to me?? Angel, I think you have me confused with someone else! LOL But I do thank you all for your kind words, I always seem to second guess myself, After I put this in, My body cringed, thinking OMG what have I just done! I will be the laughing stock of the forum.
                            But here I am writing Thanks! You are all the best!! and I really do love ya all! You peeps have givin me more than you will ever know. There is nothing I can ever do or say that will be good enough for all of you! OH DARN IT! I am getting mushy aint I? Smackin' me self! OK I am done! Thanks again!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hey, how on earth did I miss this Crops! You're getting so clever. I must keep an 'eye' on you Excellent stuff
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X