Template: Snow Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Snow Day

Okay, so I learned about this software yesterday (I am a little behind ) I am now addicted. Please let me know what you think, as I am a feedback junkie Try it out and let me know what needs changed. & have a ball.
    Thanks

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
    Attached Files
    fgB in Fort Wayne, USA

Learnt about this yesterday! WoW you certainly have made an impact....you are a quick surfer , brilliant, oh and welcome, great to have you aboard
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

When I try and download this file
      After I click on Open then I get an error message that says
      Import Error The specified file does not exist
      Do you have any idea what is the problem
      thanks
      peggy

Comment

Great , thank you so much!!

Comment

Another One Bites The Dust

Originally posted by 2KzNow View Post
          Okay, so I learned about this software yesterday (I am a little behind ) I am now addicted. Please let me know what you think, as I am a feedback junkie Try it out and let me know what needs changed. & have a ball.
          Thanks

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
          It's offical, we have a new junkie!!!!! Welcome to the Fruits & Nut Gang! If your not fruity real quick, we promise you will be nuts! LOL
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Thankyou for sharing

Mell
            Mummy2Skye-Leigh
            Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

WOW You sure are a fast learner! The template is awesome! Thanks Alot!
              and welcome aboard!!! this place is the best around!!!! everyone is like family here! So if ya need any help just yell! Someone will help as soon as possible!

Peggy. I think you are having problems uploading all your layouts, I think it time for you to call Desmond, sounds like something is wrong with your program, I had no problems downloading this, so theres got to be something with the program, how many others cant you download??? Is it all or just some???

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Wow, I think you set a record for the fastest posting of template. Great Job.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Boyyyyy after this winter, I have lots of photos that can be used with this template !! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Very, very nice. Love the background picture with the snow angel. Girls are angels and they do love to make them.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                    X