Template: Hawaii (Screen Resolution)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Hawaii (Screen Resolution)

Here you go... I've been to Maui, Kauai (during 9/11) and Oaho... Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Wow! That's cool! All I need now is to go there ...can you arrange that too?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam
      Wow! That's cool! All I need now is to go there ...can you arrange that too?
      Sorry, my card's maxed out this month... maybe next... You'd really like it though...
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't been to Hawaii either but have lived in Okinawa before and so it would work perfect for that too!! Thanks

Comment

Thank You Thank You Thank You

I will certainly enjoy the templets! I've been playing around and discovered how beautiful you can make pages by using the landscape, oceanview type pics as the background. I kept wondering what I was going to do with all those pictures of the views....... Now I do! hehehe.

Now I have another problem...... Maybe I should make a new thread but here goes. I have my laptop downstairs, where I am doing my scrapbooks. My printer is upstairs on the desktop. The problem is that I need to save my books to a disk or flash disk then take it upstairs and open up. I am having a fit of a time trying to save the darn thing to my CD RW. I keep getting messages that says it can not write to the disk. This is frustrating.
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Thank you, S. Russell! Beautiful layout!

Comment

Yep, nice one.
              Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Originally posted by jataylor
                Thank you, S. Russell! Beautiful layout!
                My pleasure... Hawaii is great... I stayed away from there for many years just because I didn't think I would like it, but once I went, I fell in love with the place...
                sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

Been there, done that, Loved it!

My most favorite trip was Egypt 2 years ago. Try it, You'll love it!
                  Did a aboout 120 12x12 pages of layout on that trip. I Posted one of my favorite pictures in the gallery

Marion

Comment

Working...
                  X