Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good, Thanks!!!

My old Funk & Wagnalls defination says:
    avatar- 1. In Hindu mythology, the incarnation of a god. 2. Any incarnation.

Comment

I am learning so much at this site! Thanks Tammy (and every one else)

Marion

Comment

Oh, ok. He is not so bad looking. I just don't want him getting a big head. We need his head the way it is for production purposes. But... The dogs really are cuter. Ops, there I go again!

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Just what I wanted! Thank u
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Awsome template, Site and designer...LOL I am rolling at The Rock reading all the comments, and Steve you are a handsome Lad keep up the fantastic work, and TY so much...

Comment

Hi - fantastic job - please could you post the campling template here for us to download - it doesn't seem to want to work for me in the link and I am desp looking for that brown paper that has the torn affect. Your LO's are fantastic.

Comment

Very nice template and of coarse the nice person who made it. Thanks.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Debis,

The link seems to be working fine for me for the demo. When you download the template, just rename the ".zip" to ".smt" and it should automatically install.
                  http://www.iireproductions.com/clien...ampingDemo.smt

Here's the torn paper you were looking for... Just unzip the attached file

Steve Russell
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                  My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

This is just what l'm looking for. Thank-you

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                      X