Template: Memory Lane (Grandparents)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny
    started a topic Template: Memory Lane (Grandparents)

Template: Memory Lane (Grandparents)

Well, I finaly put something together for grandparents. It's two pages, the cover and the one you see here. Some of the embellishments are from Max. There are many great embellishments in the program, and backgrounds.

I hope someone likes this and can use it. Sorry it took so long. I'm slower than molasses going up hill in January!!!

Granny
    Attached Files

• GA PATSY
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. Love it.

Leave a comment:

• jataylor1942
    replied
    Ohhhh, beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• bluevelvet
    replied
    This so pretty...I love it!!!Thanks so much for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    You're most welcome. Glad you can use it.

Leave a comment:

• ChristineK
    replied
    Thanks for this template. It looks like a good fit for the pictures in my mom's photo album. I snagged it today, and will use it when I get to those photos...lol

ChristineK

Leave a comment:

• charlenereeves
    replied
    Template

This is an excellent template. I wanted a pictuliar one and this is it!

Leave a comment:

• twinglemommyof3
    replied
    It is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    Thank you so much. You're words are really encouraging. I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes the old time look. I got a few things in mind for my upcoming new projects.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Leave a comment:

• scrappyaggie48
    replied
    Thanks Heaps

Hello Granny

I just want to take this opportunity to say how much I love your work..... I just love the old themes. Keep up the georgeous work.

Much thanks for sharing much appreciated for a fairly new scrapper.

May God Bless

Leave a comment:

• MaryMary
    replied
    Very beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. Mary

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    Thank you for the kind words. And no, I'm not an artist, and although I use PSP frequently, most of my work is done with RealDrawPro4, a very powerful but simple and affordable program. I have a website where I teach how to do embellishments with RD. If you purchase the program through me, you get a year's membership. You get a weekly tutorial, freebies, textures, collections, and links to free programs that help you create with RDP4. I also direct you to where you can find the royalty free images that I use in my work, and how to manipulate them to make the backgrounds like the one in these layout.

Please visit my site for more info:

http://www.esteesbarn.com

Last edited by Granny; 11-19-2007, 02:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• O2BNGdHope
    replied
    I LOVE this!!!! I'm so deeply into genealogy that this was how I found Scrapbook Max. I bought some heritage papers from an online source and she recommended this software on her site. (Thanks Violet!) I had never done any digital scrapbooking before buying this kit on her say so. I'm so glad to find someone who loves the old heritage style layouts. Thanks Granny. This is beautiful! A question....how do you design embellisments, etc? I know you use something like PhotoShop but how do you get the faces and the houses and flowers, etc to look so real? Are you an artist who "paints" using Photshop?

Leave a comment:

• searchen
    replied
    Thanks so much. It is beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    Thank you Scrappy! Nice folks like you inspire us to keep going!!!

There are many talented, generous, wonderful folks here that will be happy to help you. Don't ever be affraid to ask. We learn from each other every day!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X