Template: Time Melts Away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Time Melts Away

Am using this one for theme of studying but it could fit any photo's of someone ( even child's homework) reading..
    I love Scrapbook Max software -it makes this so simple
    Attached Files

Like the morphed watch.... very cool!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Yes, very Dali.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Wonderful.... Great way of getting your point across, Moonbeam.

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks guys! Sad to say I can't take the credit for morhing the watch ..the only thing I know how to morph is my face... It hapens automatically when I look in the mirror each morning

Comment

Originally posted by Corey
            Yes, very Dali.
            i thought the same thing when I saw it... very nice !! I sure could use this template since I read all the time, 24/7 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam
              Thanks guys! Sad to say I can't take the credit for morhing the watch ..the only thing I know how to morph is my face... It hapens automatically when I look in the mirror each morning
              Moonbeam you're so funny! You make me laugh like Granny does!! Thanks!!

Comment

Hey, Moonbeam.... Should we take our show on the road, with Steve and Corey as fill ins?

Granny

ps: Does your mirror have insurance, mine is looking for something affordable?
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Morph

I am still morphing too, and morphing and morphing, who knows someday I will be a beautiful butterfly! (or moth)

Marion

Comment

Do not make me laugh... I'll get more wrinkles

Good idea Granny ..wanna come guys?
                    Hey Granny I been meaning to ask you why do you call yourself Granny when you have no kids or grandkids???

Comment

Well, I'm 54 going on 84, and feel every bit of it.

Actually, I'm a moderator in another forum, and one of the guys started asking personal question and getting too friendly. So I decided to call myself granny and make all those boys my grandkids. It worked! I also posted pictures of my wonderful honey bunny, and told them I've been married to this wonderful man for over 30 years, thank you very much.

So, I'm now the official grandmother in that forum. It just keeps me out of trouble.

Granny
                      sigpic

Comment

Trouble

I think it will take more then that Granny!

Marion

Comment

Gee, Marion, have a little faith!!!

Granny

ps: You're right!
                          sigpic

Comment

This template (Time Melts Away) is so beautiful and it worked right away - I'm thrilled because I'm a real "newbie" to this program and even to posting messages. All the threads can be confusing! Hope I did this right.

Julie
                            Julie

Comment

(As an addicted reader) I love the layout.... great job!! Thanks
                              God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                              X