No announcement yet.

Template: Balloons Party Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You better not get paid to like us! You better like us for free!
    Consider it a done deal.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Corey

Comment

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that it would be cool to see some pics of your art sometime.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Your wish is my command Sir!

Comment

Greating Paintings

Corey, those paintings are most awesomely excellent! (Bill & Ted) I'm a little jealous, because I can't draw at all... The best I can do with a pencil is stick figures...
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny
              But remember.... "Nobody leaves this place... without singing the blues!"

Granny
              Well, just to give Corey a shot back at me and Granny says we can't leave without sing the blues, here's a link to a couple of cover tunes MP3's I did a while back. I played all the instruments and sang all the vocals.

Smooth - In the style of Carlos Santana
              http://www.iireproductions.com/phace...ell_Smooth.mp3

Black Velvet - In the style of Alyanna Miles
              http://www.iireproductions.com/phace...ack_Velvet.mp3
              sigpic

Comment

Very impressive. Sounds awesome.

Comment

Just maybe...

Originally posted by OnieRN
                  Anyone have party balloons & streamers? I have looked in every file I have and do not have anything........ Or even New's Eve stuff!
                  I might have a few things you might be interested in.
                  Are they for a birthday layout?
                  What colors do you need?
                  Lord keep your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth

Comment

corey: i like your paintings. You should continue painting, cause that's the only way you'll get even better at it, just like everything else in life...

steve: i didn't listen to your mp3s yet, don't really have the time today since my cousin's getting married. I look forward to listen to them !

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN
                      Anyone have party balloons & streamers? I have looked in every file I have and do not have anything........ Or even New's Eve stuff!
                      There is a free Birthday template I did a while back that has some embellishments you could probably use...
                      http://www.iireproductions.com/clien...sbm_family.htm
                      sigpic

Comment

way you go steve- awesome music and vocals

enjoyed it alot and my husband who like you knows lots about music, was impressed too, thanks for sharing that with us.
                        susannah

Comment

Great work, Corey, I like both of them. And I can tell what they are. I hate looking at a "Masterpiece" of some abstract art, and while every one is going "ohhhhhhhh" and "woooooooooo" , and going... "What in the world....."

So, I like your work! There!

Moonbeam, I have never heard of that stuff you do. Please, could you post some of it, so that we can see it. I'm sure it's wonderful. Thank you.

Granny
                          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Hey Steve.... Those are way cool!!!! I specially like Black Velvet. We used to dance to that in our line dancing.

You're very cool! Any way to save those, pretty please?

Granny
                            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny
                              Hey Steve.... Those are way cool!!!! I specially like Black Velvet. We used to dance to that in our line dancing.

You're very cool! Any way to save those, pretty please?

Granny
                              You can right-click and do a "Save Target As"... If you want some other tunes (I don't know what genre you like), go to www.iireproductions.com and click on "Phacets Music".. There a whole ton of songs there
                              Last edited by srussell; 05-27-2006, 03:43 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much, Steve! You're so gracious!

I will visit your site and listen to the songs.

Granny
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X