Template: My Weight Loss Journey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: My Weight Loss Journey

It took me 18 months to do it but I did it and it is the one thing I am proud of! I have before and after photo's to scrapbook and have started with this page...There must be others with a similar story to tell so hope you can use this template.
    I didn't have much in the way of embellishments that were suitable.. Has anyone got any bathroom scales or tape measure or other weight loss embellishments with a transparent background.... I wish I could learn how to get rid of the white background and make transparent thingy's.
    OOP! sorry Guys... I somehow posted before the template uploaded and I can't edit it and add it so I will do another post where you can download it..Sorry!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 05-25-2006, 05:44 AM.

Here we go.. let's see If I get it right this time
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow! I am so proud of you!!!! You look wonderful!!! Losing weight is totally hard to do thats for sure. And what a cool template!!

Comment

Awesome Moonbeam, you should be very proud of yourself.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Thanks amigo's .. alL I know is I AM NEVER going back to fatville! It feels to darn good shedding that excess baggage.. I do stuff now I haven't been able to do for years.. Believe it or not , even rock n' roll lessons...OOh! OOH! there's another template coming on - I can feel it!

Comment

I'm On The Weight Loss Journey myself

Moonbeam, congrats!!! I quit smoking about 1 1/2 years ago and managed to add 70 lbs with it! I am struggling but I also have a major thyroid issue that is also hindering. Well I'm hanging in there but have only lost 2 lbs in a month.

I will use this templete myself as I continue my journey
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

GO GIRLS! I'm a quitter too!
              I quit drinking 15 1/2 yrs. ago. ( Put on another pack a day, smoking!)
              I quit smoking 2 1/2 yrs ago. (Put on 30 lbs. since!)

How does one go from never having a weight problem or having to watch what I eat...
              to: DIET = Deprivation!
              Note: I don't grasp the concept of "Moderation"!

Comment

Happy for you

Originally posted by Moonbeam
                Here we go.. let's see If I get it right this time
                Am working hard at loosing to . will keep your template for later thank you...
                Happy scrapping !

Comment

Way to go... Moonbeam, Moonbeam, rah rah rah!!!!

I don't want to even go there! Does anyone out there need 50 pounds? I'm willing to send you mine.

Well, great job, kid. I'll try and see if I can make you some embes.

Granny
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Ok, these here characters are not exactly what you asked for, but I'm hoping they will do. I included the male to give her support. I did him for a friend of mine that looks just like him. I don't know who she looks like.... Just kind of turned out this way.

Enjoy!

Granny

ps: They both have a transparent background. Download the zip.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Too Cute!

Oh Granny, I love em!!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

Inspiration to all.

Thanks moon beam, you look amazing well done, i too am on the losing train, have lost7 Kilo's so far not sure what that is in pounds but it sure feels good,
                        JoJo.

Comment

These are great granny! I love them, the lady cracks me up!!

Comment

Its great Moonbeam, I will have to use this one when I finally get to the end of my journey!!

Comment

I know what a kilo is!

A kilo = 2.2 pounds. So you have lost 7 x 2.2 = 15.4 lbs. That is wonderful!

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                              X