Template: Wickel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Wickel

This is a photo that I shot while hiking last weekend. Actually I have a few of them that I made into backgrounds and I would be more than happy to share them with you all I have already made templates out of them but you are free to rearrange them the way you like.
    Attached Files

Here is another one. Hope you enjoy !
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank u , wonderful and so kind of you to share them with us
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

THEY are BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS SO MUCH!! LOVE FLOWERS and LOVE HOW YOU USED THE BEAUTY of them to make these templates!! WOWOWO!!

Comment

Wownnnnnnnnnnzaaaaaaaaaaa

thanks so much!! marvelous pge, i loved nature,

Comment

Thank you. That is generous of you. Love the flowers.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Ohhhh EXCELLENT Templates! Thanks sooo much, they are really good!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Beautiful Wickel, thank you for sharing I love nature.
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

I love these types of shots! These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                  X