Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Template: Abstract Yellow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Template: Abstract Yellow

    A little more on the abstract side from me... Enjoy!

    Part of the inspiration for this template came for a kids' coloring book I saw for a brief moment in the play area of my bank... You never know what you'll get influence from next...
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

  • #2
    Oh, I really like it! So Bright and Cheerful! I'll use this one for sure!
    Thanks, Steve
    ~Tammy

    Comment


    • #3
      Not too "fluffy"?
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

      Comment


      • #4
        It's Girly! ...A good Girly though!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tammy
          It's Girly! ...A good Girly though!
          Should I try more like that? Trying to zero in what the women are looking for... You know, I'm just a "guy" .. I'm not very good and ribbons & bows...
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

          Comment


          • #6
            You just keep doing what you do!

            I think diversity is "Good Thing". (that was my Martha Stewart impression!) ~T

            Comment


            • #7
              Awesome as usual Steve!

              Thank you,
              Ladybug
              sigpic

              Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow that template is pretty cool!!! Thanks!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yep I like this one. And that's a good thing.
                  Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    it's really nice steve, it's not too fluffy at all (yes... women...). It's very original too, I haven't seen anything looking like that, very different from all other templates and kits ! Love it !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jessica
                      it's really nice steve, it's not too fluffy at all (yes... women...). It's very original too, I haven't seen anything looking like that, very different from all other templates and kits ! Love it !
                      Thank you... any and all input is appreciated... sometimes I never know what's going to go over with this crowd... Workin' on it.
                      sigpic
                      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yellow

                        I like it Steve. Not too girly at all. I have mostly men in my life, so I don't get to do very many girly pages. But this one can be used for little boys pictures as well.

                        Marion

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Marion
                          I like it Steve. Not too girly at all. I have mostly men in my life, so I don't get to do very many girly pages. But this one can be used for little boys pictures as well.

                          Marion
                          Marion, don't you be puttin' no boy pictures in pictures surrounded by yellow flowers!!! That's just not right!
                          sigpic
                          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by srussell
                            Marion, don't you be puttin' no boy pictures in pictures surrounded by yellow flowers!!! That's just not right!
                            Steve you made me laugh so hard just now!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yellow

                              Now, if I put a wrench or bike or some other boy like thing next to or over the flower, can I use it then? Please Steve, Pleeeeaaaaaseee?

                              Marion

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X