Template: Pins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Pins

I have made several pins using layers so was able to save different versions. The bottom half are best suited to baby layout.
    Attached Files

Thank you so much - these are so cute - love them!!
    Julie

Comment

wowwwww!!!!!!

thank you Momma, special pins i loved creation,. congrats girl

kisses
      ro

Comment

These are fbulous, thank you
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Adorable. Thank you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I love pins! Thanks!

Comment

Beautiful Pins Question

These pins are wonderful, but they came across and landed in my SBM "Add Page"-"Select a Theme" cateogory instead of the "Embellishment" category. When I go to Explore, I can't find them to move them. I see "Backgrounds", "Embellishemnts" and "Paper Scraps", as well as my completed "Projects", but I don't see the "Add Page" category. I've looked under "Program Files" and "My Docs". Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Marti View Post
                These pins are wonderful, but they came across and landed in my SBM "Add Page"-"Select a Theme" cateogory instead of the "Embellishment" category. When I go to Explore, I can't find them to move them. I see "Backgrounds", "Embellishemnts" and "Paper Scraps", as well as my completed "Projects", but I don't see the "Add Page" category. I've looked under "Program Files" and "My Docs". Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
                I haven't looked for them yet in my MAX program, but just looking at the file name as a smt file...It's gonna go into your templates...Only smb files will go where you are looking...Hope this helps....
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

that is probably because these are in the template section insteat of the embellishments. They are really nice though.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Pins

Yep, after I wrote my comment I got to thinking about it and realized that the pins were posted under "Templates", not "Embellishments" and that's why they ended up where they did. I love them, though, and won't forget where to locate them! Thanks Mommabird for beautiful pins, and to everyone for explaining!

Comment

Working...
                    X