Template: Heavy Metal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Heavy Metal

I'm dedicating this template to Corey, since he is a fellow musician and metal head... For those who are about to rock, we salute you...

Marion... recognize the syle? This one is not anywhere remotely close to "girly" (unless the girl happens to be in a heavy metal band, "Heart", "Joan Jett", etc.) ... I love a good challenge...

P.S. All the individual elements are include in this one, so can add/remove as you see fit... Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Steve,

This template definatley Rocks!! Thanks for sharing.

Ladybug
    sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Heavy metal

I LOVE IT! Just think what I can do with this one with all the men in my family!!!! I got several bikers and headbangers besides the sweet little guys!!

Thanks Steve for taking on the challenge!

Marion

Comment

Wow, now there is a great use of heavy metal. I love it!!!!

Rock, kid, rock!!!

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Corey, haven't heard any comments from you about this one yet?

for those who are about to rock, I salute you!
          sigpic

Comment

lol ! I just love how Corey's picture fits perfectly in there !!! And the whole template is very well put together too !

Comment

Corey

Originally posted by srussell
              Corey, haven't heard any comments from you about this one yet?

for those who are about to rock, I salute you!
              Did you ever think Steve, that maybe Corey needs a break or day of from us!

Marion

Comment

Yeah. Busy week. Just getting my new studio set up. Soooo much work.

Looks great Steve, nice one!
                Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Send some pics of your studio when it's done...I love to see it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Will do. It's a work in progress. The good news is that it's very quiet, so that's a start. The pursuit of high quality silence is a maddening thing so I'm glad that I've got a good starting point in that regard, i.e. when the neighbor is mowing his lawn you can't hear it in my office/studio. I consider that to be about as good as it gets.

But there's *lots* more to be done. Just so much work to do. Anyhow I'll post some pics soon.
                    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

I actually built a booth in my old house to record guitars and vocals. I'm big on noise gates when I record and it's fairly quiet around here during the day, so I don't have many too noise issues...

It's always a work in progress... I was just soldering mic cables this morning
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow.... very cool layout!
                        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Thanks
                          I Love IT!

Comment

Thanks Steve..is a cool page..I have teens think I can rock them with it..lol..sorry bad rocker jokes...thanks again...smiles to you..

Comment

Great page Steve!

Debby
                              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                              X