Template: Love 2 Bake #5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Love 2 Bake #5

Ok, here is the last one to my Baking QP's....The individual elements to make your own from this page are available on my blog for those of you who aren't aware of that...<wink> I also added the individual elements to the first page to this set on my blog for those of you that were requesting it...((HUGS)) I will make more to the set if more want them...Just let me know...All five are in this thread somewhere...lol...
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks

Thanks. I am inspired! I thought I was going to get away with just making cookies. Now, I have make muffins, too.
    Linda
    My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for the template. I am just starting to work with SBM. I am learning how add templates to the SBM software. Do you happen to know if you can do the same with papers, templates, etc that are from other websites or do they just have to be put in a folder on the desktop? Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Oh my Michelle, I'm really behind, just realized that I did not visit your blog today. It's been one of those that I've been running.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

This is so cute! Thank you so much for all your help! I figured out how to do the zip files! This is really a great program really worth the money!
          Big Hugs
          Sunny

Comment

These are all sooooo Yummy!!! Thanks Again Michele!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

wo0wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

so adorable work Michelle, you is absolutely creative girl!!

congratulations

thank you gif ok

kisses

Comment

Ooh I love it
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks for all the cute layouts. val

Comment

Working...
                  X