Template:Travel Grand Canyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template:Travel Grand Canyon

Here is one I just did of my trip to Arizona. I made it into a template because I am sure there are more of you who have been there or are going yet. Hope you like!

Marion
    Attached Files

Terrific looking!!
    Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Comment

Wow, amazing job. This looking professionally designed to me. Great depth and composition.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Nice work! I've never been there. But this page has inspired me with some new ideas! It's very different from the stuff I tend to do - and I like seeing new ways of setting up a page! Thanks for sharing.
        Marnie

Comment

Marion, incredible... It's awesome. I love every thing about it. Woman, you never cease to amaze me! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Travel

Thanks every one. Can't hardly go wrong with so much inspiration. The Canyon was truly awe inspiring!

Marion

Comment

Love, love, love it! Thanks!
              Julie

Comment

I love it so much too!

I have some pictures from a family trip to the Grand Canyon, 9 yrs ago....... I know what I'm going to do with them now!
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

This is really nice. You are good at this..... congratulations!

Comment

very cool..... haven't been, but would love to go so I can use this LO.... Thanks for sharing!
                    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Wow fantastic LO, did you use your photos for the background too.
                      Love Bee
                      XXX

Comment

I just love it! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I am really impressed by this layout. It is original and inspirational.
                          Cheers,
                          -- Robyn --

Comment

very very beautiful Marion
                            Happy scrapping !

Comment

Grand Canyon

What a wonderful, wonderful place. My husband (Bob) and I visited from England and had a great time driving around your vast country. Been doing so now for the past twenty years.

Comment

Working...
                              X