Template: Love and Romance Quickpage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Love and Romance Quickpage

I made this quickpage for Jessica Dixon's Love and Romance quickpage exchange. I asked her if I could share it with you on our forum and she graciously gave me permission.
    You can check out her website yourself and enter the exchange. She has a huge kit for you to download and play with. You can find it here.
    http://www.jessicadixon.blogspot.com/
    Attached Files

I love it! Thanks Marion!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Oooooh thanks Marion
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Beautiful Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

Thanks so much - I love it!! It's really pretty!
          Julie

Comment

Thanks Marion, love it. And thanks for the link too !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Perfect and the site is awesome. I will do some layouts and honor her as well xo
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

this is awesome! Thanks
                Trisha
                My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

thanks again

beautiful thank u for sharing
                  My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Thank you..love your work and jessica's..thanks again!!

Comment

ooohhh.... so pretty..... Thanks to you and Jessica for sharing!!!
                      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                      X