No announcement yet.

Template: Jim 1971

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is a slight discrapancy in the understanding of the word here..but anyway Poor Granny is decrepit or is it descrapit

Comment

Very nice.. Thanks!
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Hi Marion my name is debi and I live in South Africa. I have been collected/downloading your templates since I got SBM in 2006 - you have the most amazing templates. please make some more. To buy fancy software to do all sorts of things is just too expensive so I totally look forwarding to your great templates. They Great. Regards Debi

Comment

Very sweet look on the page! Love it! Great job!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Hi Marion,

Very creative design. Love it!
            sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Many Thanks

Hi Marion

Thank u for sharing this great template, I always look forward to your creations - thanks thanks

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Roflol!

You all just crack me up! I really enjoy the banter! Neat LO!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Thank u for sharing this great template

Comment

Absolutely love it Marion, thank you for sharing.
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Debis View Post
                      Hi Marion my name is debi and I live in South Africa. I have been collected/downloading your templates since I got SBM in 2006 - you have the most amazing templates. please make some more. To buy fancy software to do all sorts of things is just too expensive so I totally look forwarding to your great templates. They Great. Regards Debi
                      AWWWW! That is sooo sweet of you! Marion will love to hear that. You hear that Marion!! What she said goes for me toooo! I love your LO's! You come up with some really neat things, and I love them all.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                      X